Gamebreak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking the Rules of Gaming

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Graphic School is now open, please check in the first lesson. Reputation Sytem is now also implemented.

Share | 

Which Character do use All the Time in DOTA

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Which Character do you use the Most!
Abadon
Which Character do use All the Time in DOTA I_vote_lcap0%Which Character do use All the Time in DOTA I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
King Leoric
Which Character do use All the Time in DOTA I_vote_lcap0%Which Character do use All the Time in DOTA I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Lion
Which Character do use All the Time in DOTA I_vote_lcap25%Which Character do use All the Time in DOTA I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Gondar
Which Character do use All the Time in DOTA I_vote_lcap25%Which Character do use All the Time in DOTA I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 1 ]
Puris Thunderwrath
 0% [ 0 ]
Magina
 25% [ 1 ]
Soulstealer (Magina With Wings)
 0% [ 0 ]
Banehallow
 0% [ 0 ]
Crystal Maiden
 25% [ 1 ]
Its Not here in the poll
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

AuthorMessage
~DarkAlex~
Moderator - GFX Student
Moderator - GFX Student
~DarkAlex~

Which Character do use All the Time in DOTA Vide
PostSubject: Which Character do use All the Time in DOTA   Which Character do use All the Time in DOTA I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 6:07 am

Which character do you use all the time Mine is

If not in the Poll just click 'its not here' then when reply here in this thread give me its name

Give all 1- 3 reason why do you use him??? what is his Specialty

Name: Gondar
Reason: I like Gondar because i always use him when killing my Classmates and also he Strong especially his Shuriken Toss
Back to top Go down
http://gamedestroyers.darkbb.com
WarriorGod
GFX Student
GFX Student
WarriorGod

PostSubject: Re: Which Character do use All the Time in DOTA   Which Character do use All the Time in DOTA I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 6:12 am

i use to play dota but i dont remember other character

ohh i remember crstal maiden
Back to top Go down
https://gamebreak.darkbb.com/profile.forum?mode=viewprofile&a
Deonlim89
GFX Maestro
GFX Maestro
Deonlim89

PostSubject: Re: Which Character do use All the Time in DOTA   Which Character do use All the Time in DOTA I_icon_minitimeMon May 10, 2010 9:54 am

MAGINA!!!

My main character, when I use this I feed on weaklings especially intelligence types...

irritated irritated irritated
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which Character do use All the Time in DOTA   Which Character do use All the Time in DOTA I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which Character do use All the Time in DOTA

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamebreak :: LAN Games :: Defense of the Ancient-