Gamebreak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking the Rules of Gaming

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Graphic School is now open, please check in the first lesson. Reputation Sytem is now also implemented.

Share | 

Moderator Application: GrandChase;Ragnarok;Crayz kart

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
pristonsage
Level 1 Gamer
Level 1 Gamer
pristonsage

Moderator Application: GrandChase;Ragnarok;Crayz kart Vide
PostSubject: Moderator Application: GrandChase;Ragnarok;Crayz kart   Moderator Application: GrandChase;Ragnarok;Crayz kart I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 4:58 am

MODERATION APPLICATION
Name: Marcial A. Que Jr.
Sex: Male
Forum:GrandChase;Ragnarok;Crayz kart

I want to become a moderator because of the following reasons
1. I want to be part of this community and promote it
2. Gain Experience (i dont yet have experience in moderating a forum but im a member of a lot of forum which relates to computers, online games, anime, and educational forum) i wasn't accepted as moderator on other forums because (they said i dont have any experience)(but how can i gain experience if no one gave me a chance to become one)
even i don't have an experience i can assure that i will do my best, do my responsibilities and Im the type of member who is responsible on every action that i take and always follows the rules.
3. Im an active player of different online games and want to share my experience, knowledge and to help and give advise to every member.

BTW
if i can't be a moderator i recommend xRonan_28x because his a great mod on other forums always active, helpful to others, and abide to every rules i can assure you that he will be a good moderator
Back to top Go down
Vinelle
Admin
Admin
Vinelle

Moderator Application: GrandChase;Ragnarok;Crayz kart Vide
PostSubject: Re: Moderator Application: GrandChase;Ragnarok;Crayz kart   Moderator Application: GrandChase;Ragnarok;Crayz kart I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 6:10 am

we do need a moderator for ragnarok, but the forum is somehow inactive. i can't let you moderate an inactive forum.
Back to top Go down
https://gamebreak.darkbb.com

Moderator Application: GrandChase;Ragnarok;Crayz kart

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamebreak :: Announcement :: Moderator Applications-