Gamebreak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking the Rules of Gaming

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Graphic School is now open, please check in the first lesson. Reputation Sytem is now also implemented.

Share | 

[RELEASE]GRANDCHASE MODIFIED SONGS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
LadyMishil
Level 1 Gamer
Level 1 Gamer
LadyMishil

[RELEASE]GRANDCHASE MODIFIED SONGS - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: [RELEASE]GRANDCHASE MODIFIED SONGS   [RELEASE]GRANDCHASE MODIFIED SONGS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 3:46 pm

First topic message reminder :

Good News GameBreaker now you can change your song in grandchase change it from korean song into another song that you want^^
This is my file i named it to janz because janz is my name^^
______________________________________________________________________________________________
______________________________________________________________________________________________
Credits By Me because this file and music is mine i am the one who created this^^
NOTE:You can request to me a song if you want for your grandchase song
this songs can play from pvp,at the start,at the lobby,and most dungeons

This songs are working on any Grandchase Servers like ph,brazil,south-america,pumaloco,private servers,korea,taiwan^^

INSTRUCTIONS:
1. Download the file or song

2.extract it using winrar or winzip (if you have a winrar just open the file you download^^

3. open the file you download and then go to your grandchase folder then find the name music and then open it after that go to the file you download and open it and then paste all of its contents on the folder named music in your gc folder and then click yes if needed^^

JUST SELECT A SONG

DOWNLOADS: WORKS ON ALL GRANDCHASE SERVERS
GRANDCHASE EDITED SONG APOLOGIZE BY TIMBALAND
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] gc song apologize.rar

GRANDCHASE EDITED SONG THE WORLD BY NIGHTMARE
Im sure you will love this,this song is from death note^^
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] gc song world by nightmare.rar

GRANDCHASE EDITED SONG NOBODY BY WONDER GIRLS
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] gc song nobody.rar

GRANDCHASE EDITED SONG DOWN BY JAY SEAN
you will love this song in pvp "down down down down down naaah naah"haha LOL^^
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] gc song down by jay sean.rar

GRANDCHASE EDITED SONG
added some new songs^^
rosario+vampire song capu2
i know who love this one^^
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] gc song rosario+vampire capu2.rar

GRANDCHASE EDITED SONG
DEVIL MAY CRY all dmc fans better download this^^
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] gc song devilmaycry.rar

GRANDCHASE EDITED SONG
HEROES OF OUR TIME BY DragonForce
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] gc song heroes_of_our_time by DragonForce .rar

Last edited by LadyMishil on Sun Mar 14, 2010 7:17 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
Vinelle
Admin
Admin
Vinelle

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]GRANDCHASE MODIFIED SONGS   [RELEASE]GRANDCHASE MODIFIED SONGS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 8:01 am

LadyMishil wrote:
drow05ranger wrote:
xRonan_28x wrote:
drow05ranger wrote:
is there really files needed to edit songs?

sorry to answer. ********************************************************

yeah...i know...

let him answer it...

its so simple...

as simple as that...

such a leecher...

i will edit your posts...
I DOWNLOAD A SONG APOLOGIZE AND THEN I CREATE A FOLDER AND NAMED IT MUSIC AND THEN I GO TO GRANDCHASE PROPERTIES AND THEN I OPEN GC FOLDER MUSIC AND THEN I GO TO MY CREATED MUSIC FOLDER AND THEN PASTE 10 TIMES AND THEN PASTE THE SONG THEN RENAME IT AS SORCERY MASTER.MP3 AND THEN PASTE AGAIN A SONG AND THEN RENAME IT AS LOGO.MP3 AND THEN AGAIN RENAME IT AS RUN.MP3 AND THEN USA_LOGO.MP3 BLAH BLAH BLAH ARE CONTENTED?
YOUR JUST ACCUSING ME SORRY FOR YOU MODERATOR FOR FINDING NONE TO ME.
SAY TO ME AGAIN A LEECHER AND BAN ME BUT JUST 1 MESSAGE TO YOU PREPARE FOR A WEBSITE SHUTDOWN.
DONT BE SCARED BECAUSE YOU ARENT SCARY PEOPLE I AM RIGHT?^^.

give me your best shot.

@all stop flamming im warning you guys. especially you ladymishi. there is this what we called explanation rather than getting angry and for you MOD drow. calm down. angry
Back to top Go down
https://gamebreak.darkbb.com
drow05ranger
Global Moderator - GFX Student
Global Moderator - GFX Student
drow05ranger

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]GRANDCHASE MODIFIED SONGS   [RELEASE]GRANDCHASE MODIFIED SONGS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 26, 2010 8:24 am

Nick23 wrote:
LadyMishil wrote:
drow05ranger wrote:
xRonan_28x wrote:
drow05ranger wrote:
is there really files needed to edit songs?

sorry to answer. ********************************************************

yeah...i know...

let him answer it...

its so simple...

as simple as that...

such a leecher...

i will edit your posts...
I DOWNLOAD A SONG APOLOGIZE AND THEN I CREATE A FOLDER AND NAMED IT MUSIC AND THEN I GO TO GRANDCHASE PROPERTIES AND THEN I OPEN GC FOLDER MUSIC AND THEN I GO TO MY CREATED MUSIC FOLDER AND THEN PASTE 10 TIMES AND THEN PASTE THE SONG THEN RENAME IT AS SORCERY MASTER.MP3 AND THEN PASTE AGAIN A SONG AND THEN RENAME IT AS LOGO.MP3 AND THEN AGAIN RENAME IT AS RUN.MP3 AND THEN USA_LOGO.MP3 BLAH BLAH BLAH ARE CONTENTED?
YOUR JUST ACCUSING ME SORRY FOR YOU MODERATOR FOR FINDING NONE TO ME.
SAY TO ME AGAIN A LEECHER AND BAN ME BUT JUST 1 MESSAGE TO YOU PREPARE FOR A WEBSITE SHUTDOWN.
DONT BE SCARED BECAUSE YOU ARENT SCARY PEOPLE I AM RIGHT?^^.

give me your best shot.

@all stop flamming im warning you guys. especially you ladymishi. there is this what we called explanation rather than getting angry and for you MOD drow. calm down. angry

sorry... we just got many proof... ok... i will stop...
Back to top Go down
http://ejpanglorizal09.blogspot.com
viper395
Level 1 Gamer
Level 1 Gamer

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]GRANDCHASE MODIFIED SONGS   [RELEASE]GRANDCHASE MODIFIED SONGS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 5:10 pm

can u make the song in the ignis mountain to become the song of the fm static- moment of truth????????? thank you
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]GRANDCHASE MODIFIED SONGS   [RELEASE]GRANDCHASE MODIFIED SONGS - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 6:01 pm

viper395 wrote:
can u make the song in the ignis mountain to become the song of the fm static- moment of truth????????? thank you

just do this..

1. Go to your GC folder
2. Find and open Music folder of your Gc
3. Find the music/mp3 that is the sound ignis mountain (sorry i dont know the name coz i dont go to ignis)
4. When you found the music of ignis simply delete it or copy it somewhere else.. BUT REMEMBER THE NAME OF THAT music file
5. Then download the song you want to replace it.. simply change the name of that mp3 song to the track name of ignis mountain.. "example : Track9, Track7, champion, etc etc"

that's how to change your music tracks on GC..

YOU DONT NEED ANY PROGRAM.. JUST EDIT THE NAME OF THE SONG THEN COPY PASTE..

SIMPLE..

TRACKS I KNOW :

Track5 - when your in PVP room waiting (the time when you press "ready" and get ready for battle")

Logo - (i forgot the logo name) the white screen, when you start GC

Track 7 and 1 - i think theyre both pvp songs.. when your playing pvp, the background music (my mp3 here is sephiroth's theme from FF7, makes be pumped up for battle) xD

Track9 - lobby song

Track3 - VICTORY SONG. :) (mine is final fantasy victory sound) :)

Track4 - LOSE. :(

well those are the only tracks i edit. :) sorry im kinda a pvp guy. :) PURE PVP. xD if anyone will post any additional tracks, i think it will help our fellow GB member. :) GUD LUCK GUYS. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]GRANDCHASE MODIFIED SONGS   [RELEASE]GRANDCHASE MODIFIED SONGS - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[RELEASE]GRANDCHASE MODIFIED SONGS

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamebreak :: ONLINE GAMES :: Grand Chase :: Grand Chase Cheats and Exploits-