Gamebreak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking the Rules of Gaming

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Graphic School is now open, please check in the first lesson. Reputation Sytem is now also implemented.

Share | 

[RELEASE]Grand Chase SD hack for NAGC(and yes it's working for GCPH too) by Makim43

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Genesis
Genesis

[RELEASE]Grand Chase SD hack for NAGC(and yes it's working for GCPH too) by Makim43 - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: [RELEASE]Grand Chase SD hack for NAGC(and yes it's working for GCPH too) by Makim43   [RELEASE]Grand Chase SD hack for NAGC(and yes it's working for GCPH too) by Makim43 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 9:15 am

First topic message reminder :

this hack is made by and credits to : Makim43
proof that this is not LEECHED and i asked formal permission about it :
[RELEASE]Grand Chase SD hack for NAGC(and yes it's working for GCPH too) by Makim43 - Page 2 Permission

START :

Well, yeah. This is SD hack for NAGC, but it'll possibly work on other regions as well.
Please don't complain if it doesn't work on a region other than NAGC.

I'm going to post both dungeon hack and SD hack in here soon. Only SD hack is up atm.

[RELEASE]Grand Chase SD hack for NAGC(and yes it's working for GCPH too) by Makim43 - Page 2 Showof

Version 1.05 (Working on: NAGC, GCPH, TWGC, GCBR, IDGC <- with bypass hack) (Not working on: IPUGC, KRGC, THGC)
mediafire: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
sendspace: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Last update: June 3rd (5th time)
Version 1.05
- Re-added timer
- Made it work on NAGC
- Added new monsters
Version 0.5
- Removed timer
- Fixed thanatos

What you need:
Spoiler:

Instructions:
Spoiler:

FAQ:
Spoiler:

Credit goes to:
Grand Chase Hackers Club - always
Sir Brian~ - for original SD idea
angelofleon - for convincing me. I'd like to give a personal apology to him as well for deliberately giving him a pretty hard time so that he would give up. If he did give up then I wouldn't have uploaded this.

END
Back to top Go down

AuthorMessage
generosos
Level 1 Gamer
Level 1 Gamer
generosos

[RELEASE]Grand Chase SD hack for NAGC(and yes it's working for GCPH too) by Makim43 - Page 2 Vide
PostSubject: Re: [RELEASE]Grand Chase SD hack for NAGC(and yes it's working for GCPH too) by Makim43   [RELEASE]Grand Chase SD hack for NAGC(and yes it's working for GCPH too) by Makim43 - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 10, 2010 7:15 pm

I downloaded it again... But SOMETIMES its not showing the 'hack is ready' dialog box when the timer reached to 0... It WORKS SOMETIMES... But It pisses me off when the 'hack is ready' dialog box doesn't appear because Grand Chase here Loads very Slow... Thanks again BTW.
nice one!
Back to top Go down

[RELEASE]Grand Chase SD hack for NAGC(and yes it's working for GCPH too) by Makim43

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamebreak :: ONLINE GAMES :: Grand Chase :: Grand Chase Cheats and Exploits-