Gamebreak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking the Rules of Gaming

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Graphic School is now open, please check in the first lesson. Reputation Sytem is now also implemented.

Share | 

i'm selling my account..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
ravemazter16
Level 1 Gamer
Level 1 Gamer

i'm selling my account.. Vide
PostSubject: i'm selling my account..   i'm selling my account.. I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 4:45 am

i'm selling my account.. my main is a Lv.65 Ronan with Siegfried Set, Pet Imp,and a +9 Shadow Necklace and
+9Cash Guard..with +10 Honor runes..

Lass: Lv.65 With Tide Stalker Equips, +9 Ice necklace and +8 cash Guard..all Honor runes are +9..
Ryan: Lv.60 with Tide Stalker equips, +9 Fire necklace..all Honor runes are +9
Jin: Lv.55 with +9 wind and +9 Guard Ank..all honor runes are +9
Ele: Lv.54
Lire: Lv.48

i'm from Bulacan.. Just add and pm me on my facebook account(dhee_jhay16@yahoo.com) if you're
interested..
Back to top Go down
~DarkAlex~
Moderator - GFX Student
Moderator - GFX Student
~DarkAlex~

PostSubject: Re: i'm selling my account..   i'm selling my account.. I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 4:57 am

this better be clean or else the Admins will get mad...

i have met Sellers they are just users to get money or Cash
Back to top Go down
http://gamedestroyers.darkbb.com
Genesis
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: i'm selling my account..   i'm selling my account.. I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 4:58 am

ravemazter16 wrote:
i'm selling my account.. my main is a Lv.65 Ronan with Siegfried Set, Pet Imp,and a +9 Shadow Necklace and
+9Cash Guard..with +10 Honor runes..

Lass: Lv.65 With Tide Stalker Equips, +9 Ice necklace and +8 cash Guard..all Honor runes are +9..
Ryan: Lv.60 with Tide Stalker equips, +9 Fire necklace..all Honor runes are +9
Jin: Lv.55 with +9 wind and +9 Guard Ank..all honor runes are +9
Ele: Lv.54
Lire: Lv.48

i'm from Bulacan.. Just add and pm me on my facebook account(dhee_jhay16@yahoo.com) if you're
interested..

hmm.. maybe you should just sell your account at the gcboards.. hmm im thinking about locking this topic. :-? hmm..
Back to top Go down
~DarkAlex~
Moderator - GFX Student
Moderator - GFX Student
~DarkAlex~

PostSubject: Re: i'm selling my account..   i'm selling my account.. I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 5:41 am

if no ones interested Me or Genesis will lock this... as i see in his Topic no selling price is written there
Back to top Go down
ravemazter16
Level 1 Gamer
Level 1 Gamer

PostSubject: Re: i'm selling my account..   i'm selling my account.. I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 5:53 am

no this is not a scam.. i'm quitting now although i do really love GC..i cant find time to play because i have to work to earn money.. but i dont want to just bury it and be forgotten..
i'm sorry for posting this, i'm just hoping that someone will continue my character's legacy.. and i'm just wondering if some gamebreakers will be interested.. (just add me on my facebook account) [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]..
sigh
i cant stop you from closing this topic..but if you dont mind, please let this "topic" be seen by other GameBreakers..
thanks anyway for the hacks u've shared..it helped me alot during my "GC days"..
keep it up cry
Back to top Go down
~DarkAlex~
Moderator - GFX Student
Moderator - GFX Student
~DarkAlex~

PostSubject: Re: i'm selling my account..   i'm selling my account.. I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 7:00 am

Ok then...

#closed
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i'm selling my account..   i'm selling my account.. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i'm selling my account..

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamebreak :: ONLINE GAMES :: Grand Chase-