Gamebreak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking the Rules of Gaming

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Graphic School is now open, please check in the first lesson. Reputation Sytem is now also implemented.

Share | 

Character Builds

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
XxXFinnXxX
Admin
Admin
XxXFinnXxX

Character Builds Vide
PostSubject: Character Builds   Character Builds I_icon_minitimeFri May 14, 2010 8:13 am

Those Who have Good Ideas On What The Stats Of A Specific Job Should Be Increased Please Post A Reply Bye bye

For Me..

Knight
Build Stamina and Dexterity nod

Blade

Build Dex & Str
Back to top Go down
http://www.m-zone.darkbb.com
Genesis
Genesis

Character Builds Vide
PostSubject: Re: Character Builds   Character Builds I_icon_minitimeMon May 17, 2010 7:57 pm

hmm. :) let me add mine..

BLADE

i go for str and sta.. i usually get dex from my items..

BP

i go for STA and STR/INT.. go for str if you want lvl mode and go INT if you want asaralaikum mode

BOW JESTERS

go all DEX. xD

YOYO JESTERS

i recommend 100 dex then all str then all items str ++ well that's my build at a p server. xD

i don't know but that's my build on thos chars.. oh and i based this on my experience at A PRIVATE SERVER
Back to top Go down
XxXFinnXxX
Admin
Admin
XxXFinnXxX

Character Builds Vide
PostSubject: Re: Character Builds   Character Builds I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 5:56 pm

Genesis wrote:
hmm. :) let me add mine..

BLADE

i go for str and sta.. i usually get dex from my items..

BP

i go for STA and STR/INT.. go for str if you want lvl mode and go INT if you want asaralaikum mode

BOW JESTERS

go all DEX. xD

YOYO JESTERS

i recommend 100 dex then all str then all items str ++ well that's my build at a p server. xD

i don't know but that's my build on thos chars.. oh and i based this on my experience at A PRIVATE SERVER

Hey Mines on A Private Server Too!! WhAt Private Server Do U Play? Mines Demon Flyff!
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Genesis

Character Builds Vide
PostSubject: Re: Character Builds   Character Builds I_icon_minitimeTue May 18, 2010 9:48 pm

i played 5-8 p server's of flyff. -.- and i cant really remember it all.. i remember is zflyff, fly for democracy and kian's flyff.. well the last one is my friend's flyff, it didn't go live soo we wer just playing together as GM's and kinda just killing each other for fun. xD yeah i was a GM on a flyff Pserver once. :)
Back to top Go down
Vinelle
Admin
Admin
Vinelle

Character Builds Vide
PostSubject: Re: Character Builds   Character Builds I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 12:40 am

That's nice Genesis, have you tried making a Private server? cause Finn and I would really need some assistance.
Back to top Go down
https://gamebreak.darkbb.com
Genesis
Genesis

Character Builds Vide
PostSubject: Re: Character Builds   Character Builds I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 12:54 am

aww sorry i don't know how to make one. -.- i don't have any knowledge of C++ coding.. i think u really need good c++ coding skills to make a p server of flyff. -.- i was just a GM. -.-
Back to top Go down
Vinelle
Admin
Admin
Vinelle

Character Builds Vide
PostSubject: Re: Character Builds   Character Builds I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 2:30 am

I think you don't need to learn C++ for a private server since the programming language will be supported by MYSQL or Navicat
Back to top Go down
https://gamebreak.darkbb.com
Genesis
Genesis

Character Builds Vide
PostSubject: Re: Character Builds   Character Builds I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 3:15 am

oh i know what i'll do.. i'll try to lecture myself at the internet on how to make a flyff p server. :> then i'll tell you how it goes sir. :)
Back to top Go down
XxXFinnXxX
Admin
Admin
XxXFinnXxX

Character Builds Vide
PostSubject: Re: Character Builds   Character Builds I_icon_minitimeWed May 19, 2010 6:16 pm

Genesis wrote:
oh i know what i'll do.. i'll try to lecture myself at the internet on how to make a flyff p server. :> then i'll tell you how it goes sir. :)
Thats Good Plese do That I Really Need Help In Making our Own Pserver nod
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Genesis

Character Builds Vide
PostSubject: Re: Character Builds   Character Builds I_icon_minitimeThu May 20, 2010 7:18 am

ok ill try to study tommorow. :)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Character Builds Vide
PostSubject: Re: Character Builds   Character Builds I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Character Builds

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamebreak :: ONLINE GAMES :: Flyff-