Gamebreak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking the Rules of Gaming

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Graphic School is now open, please check in the first lesson. Reputation Sytem is now also implemented.

Share | 

☆MODERATOR APPLICATION☆ GRANDCHASE

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
LadyMishil
Level 1 Gamer
Level 1 Gamer
LadyMishil

☆MODERATOR APPLICATION☆ GRANDCHASE Vide
PostSubject: ☆MODERATOR APPLICATION☆ GRANDCHASE   ☆MODERATOR APPLICATION☆ GRANDCHASE I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 8:22 am

☆ Name : Janz ☆
☆ Age : 12 ☆
☆ Sex : Male ☆
☆ Forum : Grand Chase,SoldierFront ☆

☆ Reasons Why I Want To Be A Moderator ☆

☆ I like to be a forum moderator from GrandChase Section and SoldierFront to see if the file given by the ts have virus.
☆ To be friend to other peoples.
☆ I like to be a moderator because i want to see who is doing trouble some things.
☆ And to keep the GRANDCHASE SECTION and SF section™️ clean and safe to download the files and to avoid spamming,flaming and others who are off-topic
☆ And i know some techie things to do on files example you download a file that contains virus i will give you virus killer to clean your pc and other some.
AND IM ALWAYS ONLINE AND ACTIVE HERE AT GAMEBREAK^^

☆ Good Luck to me^^

☆ Regards, ☆
☆ LadyMishil/ymd/janz ☆
Back to top Go down
~ZeroTypeX~
Guardian
Guardian
~ZeroTypeX~

PostSubject: Re: ☆MODERATOR APPLICATION☆ GRANDCHASE   ☆MODERATOR APPLICATION☆ GRANDCHASE I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 19, 2010 10:29 pm

No.. Reason: SF Section is not active :D.
Back to top Go down
Genesis
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: ☆MODERATOR APPLICATION☆ GRANDCHASE   ☆MODERATOR APPLICATION☆ GRANDCHASE I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 3:05 am

hmm some say that the cheats and exploits that your releasing are leeched and you call them "yours"..

is this true??
Back to top Go down
~ZeroTypeX~
Guardian
Guardian
~ZeroTypeX~

PostSubject: Re: ☆MODERATOR APPLICATION☆ GRANDCHASE   ☆MODERATOR APPLICATION☆ GRANDCHASE I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 21, 2010 3:07 am

@Genesis I think It's true.
Back to top Go down
LadyMishil
Level 1 Gamer
Level 1 Gamer
LadyMishil

PostSubject: Re: ☆MODERATOR APPLICATION☆ GRANDCHASE   ☆MODERATOR APPLICATION☆ GRANDCHASE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 2:35 am

Genesis wrote:
hmm some say that the cheats and exploits that your releasing are leeched and you call them "yours"..

is this true??
i didnt leech it mana hack is mine and i created that thinggy thing and the hacks im just updator of the hacks and it has a credits^^ im not a leecher didnt i say the hack is mine?^^
Back to top Go down
~ZeroTypeX~
Guardian
Guardian
~ZeroTypeX~

PostSubject: Re: ☆MODERATOR APPLICATION☆ GRANDCHASE   ☆MODERATOR APPLICATION☆ GRANDCHASE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 2:40 am

@LadyMashil Prove it tell me what file do I need to update images.kom or Scripts.?
Back to top Go down
LadyMishil
Level 1 Gamer
Level 1 Gamer
LadyMishil

PostSubject: Re: ☆MODERATOR APPLICATION☆ GRANDCHASE   ☆MODERATOR APPLICATION☆ GRANDCHASE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 6:02 am

~ZeroTypeX~ wrote:
@LadyMashil Prove it tell me what file do I need to update images.kom or Scripts.?
.kom file and scripts^^ you can edit fight_stg too
Back to top Go down
drow05ranger
Global Moderator - GFX Student
drow05ranger

PostSubject: Re: ☆MODERATOR APPLICATION☆ GRANDCHASE   ☆MODERATOR APPLICATION☆ GRANDCHASE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 6:10 am

LadyMishil wrote:
~ZeroTypeX~ wrote:
.kom file and scripts^^ you can edit fight_stg too

lowl...

are you kidding?

how can you edit the .kom files with just the files it itself?

prove it

go
go
go!!!
attack attack attack
Back to top Go down
http://ejpanglorizal09.blogspot.com
~ZeroTypeX~
Guardian
Guardian
~ZeroTypeX~

PostSubject: Re: ☆MODERATOR APPLICATION☆ GRANDCHASE   ☆MODERATOR APPLICATION☆ GRANDCHASE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 6:10 am

=Wrong!
Back to top Go down
drow05ranger
drow05ranger

PostSubject: Re: ☆MODERATOR APPLICATION☆ GRANDCHASE   ☆MODERATOR APPLICATION☆ GRANDCHASE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:18 am

wew...

being a leecher will make you ban from this forum...
Back to top Go down
~ZeroTypeX~
Guardian
Guardian
~ZeroTypeX~

PostSubject: Re: ☆MODERATOR APPLICATION☆ GRANDCHASE   ☆MODERATOR APPLICATION☆ GRANDCHASE I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 22, 2010 9:41 pm

@drow05ranger He won't just be warned or given infraction Reason: Credit Claimer.
Back to top Go down
Link
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Link

PostSubject: Re: ☆MODERATOR APPLICATION☆ GRANDCHASE   ☆MODERATOR APPLICATION☆ GRANDCHASE I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 5:50 am

What interesting Doing WE got here :3
Back to top Go down
drow05ranger
drow05ranger

PostSubject: Re: ☆MODERATOR APPLICATION☆ GRANDCHASE   ☆MODERATOR APPLICATION☆ GRANDCHASE I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 5:53 am

Link wrote:

we are trying to catch ladymishil in act... he is leeching...

as you can see...

its just a simple editting...

he still leech it...

and don't have any prove..

like how to edit...

actually its so easy...
Back to top Go down
LadyMishil
Level 1 Gamer
Level 1 Gamer
LadyMishil

PostSubject: Re: ☆MODERATOR APPLICATION☆ GRANDCHASE   ☆MODERATOR APPLICATION☆ GRANDCHASE I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 6:21 am

drow05ranger wrote:
Link wrote:

as you can see...

he still leech it...

like how to edit...

actually its so easy...
@mod drow be calm im not leeching it i just rename it to prove that i update the hacks
and safe distributing to other members catch me in act as of what?
look sir drow please read my thread first b4 complaining all of my threads have credits like credits to sir brian and me for updating main.exe like that and leeching is like saiding "hey this is my hack im the creator of this press thanks if i help" that is what a leecher do. me i dont care if you dont press thanks just share my hacks to the members its ok to me even u sir drow and zerotype are complaining to me.are you two mad @ me?
Back to top Go down
JheyP~
Level 1 Gamer
Level 1 Gamer
JheyP~

PostSubject: Re: ☆MODERATOR APPLICATION☆ GRANDCHASE   ☆MODERATOR APPLICATION☆ GRANDCHASE I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 6:39 am

can you show how you updated those ff. hacks..?^^
Back to top Go down
drow05ranger
drow05ranger

PostSubject: Re: ☆MODERATOR APPLICATION☆ GRANDCHASE   ☆MODERATOR APPLICATION☆ GRANDCHASE I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:05 am

LadyMishil wrote:
drow05ranger wrote:
Link wrote:

as you can see...

he still leech it...

like how to edit...

actually its so easy...
@mod drow be calm im not leeching it i just rename it to prove that i update the hacks
look sir drow please read my thread first b4 complaining all of my threads have credits like credits to sir brian and me for updating main.exe like that and leeching is like saiding "hey this is my hack im the creator of this press thanks if i help" that is what a leecher do. me i dont care if you dont press thanks just share my hacks to the members its ok to me even u sir drow and zerotype are complaining to me.are you two mad @ me?

show it.... make a tutorial...

its so easy right...

it wont bother you...
Back to top Go down
LadyMishil
Level 1 Gamer
Level 1 Gamer
LadyMishil

PostSubject: Re: ☆MODERATOR APPLICATION☆ GRANDCHASE   ☆MODERATOR APPLICATION☆ GRANDCHASE I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 7:13 am

drow05ranger wrote:
LadyMishil wrote:
drow05ranger wrote:
Link wrote:

as you can see...

he still leech it...

like how to edit...

actually its so easy...

its so easy right...

it wont bother you...
ok i just used crc2 file updater and then i just search the file and update it and then .kom compactor and extractor and then after that i used phython and then v.03 editor edit it divide it by 4 and then open it and then save it thats it

TO ALL READ MY MESSAGE
NOW THIS IS MY LAST POST BECAUSE IM TIRED OF ACCUSING AND ACCUSING TO ME IF YOU WANT TO KICK ME HERE IN GAMBREAK JUST SAY IT DONT FLAME IM TIRED OF SAYING ME A LEECHER AND DEFENSE MYSELF AND I THINK GENESIS AND ZEROTYPEX23 ARE NOW HAPPY SORRY GENESIS FOR BEING DISAPPOINTED TO ME IF YOU DONT ACCEPT ME AS A GAIA CLAN FINE THATS YOUR DECISION AND TO ZEROTYPEX23 SORRY TO YOU AND PRISTONSAGE
AND DROW05RANGER FOR ASKING AND ASKING HOW I EDIT AND UPDATE THE HACKS SORRY TO ALL FOUR PEOPLES I MENTION. THANK YOU SIR Link AND SIR xRonan_28x for being good to me.^^
I THINK ZEROTYPEX23 ARE NOW LAUGHING AND SIR GENESIS SO WHAT IF IM A KID? YOUR A KID TOO.
AND AT PRISTONSAGE THE HACK I POST AND POST ON ELITEZ DOESNT CONTAIN A TROJAN DONT SAY THAT BECAUSE IT IS WORKING TO ME.
FIND A NEW GOOD AND GREAT HACK POSTER IM TIRED OF ACCUSING ME FINE IF YOU DONT WANT ME TO BE EDITOR OF HACKS ITS OK.^^ BUT ZEROTYPEX23 WHATS THE POINT OF FLAMING ON ME?
I KNOW YOUR HISTORY IN GAMEBREAK BECAUSE YOU ARE A LEVEL 3 AND ADMIN I GUESS YOUR THE BOSS?
YOUR NOT A TRUE ADMIN HERE YOUR JUST A MEMBER TOO THAT BECAME CO-ADMIN.
THATS ALL.^^ HAPPY VACATION^^
(PREPARE FOR I AM DESTROYING A WEBSITE) I DUNNO WHAT WEBSITE.
IM NOT THREATENING ALL OF YOU IM JUST SAYING THIS.^^
DONT BE SCARED BECAUSE I KNOW YOU ALL ARE NOT SCARED FOR A WEBSITE SHUTDOWN.^^
Back to top Go down
drow05ranger
drow05ranger

PostSubject: Re: ☆MODERATOR APPLICATION☆ GRANDCHASE   ☆MODERATOR APPLICATION☆ GRANDCHASE I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 4:55 pm

LadyMishil wrote:
drow05ranger wrote:
LadyMishil wrote:
drow05ranger wrote:
Link wrote:

as you can see...

he still leech it...

like how to edit...

actually its so easy...

its so easy right...

it wont bother you...
ok i just used crc2 file updater and then i just search the file and update it and then .kom compactor and extractor and then after that i used phython and then v.03 editor edit it divide it by 4 and then open it and then save it thats it

TO ALL READ MY MESSAGE
NOW THIS IS MY LAST POST BECAUSE IM TIRED OF ACCUSING AND ACCUSING TO ME IF YOU WANT TO KICK ME HERE IN GAMBREAK JUST SAY IT DONT FLAME IM TIRED OF SAYING ME A LEECHER AND DEFENSE MYSELF AND I THINK GENESIS AND ZEROTYPEX23 ARE NOW HAPPY SORRY GENESIS FOR BEING DISAPPOINTED TO ME IF YOU DONT ACCEPT ME AS A GAIA CLAN FINE THATS YOUR DECISION AND TO ZEROTYPEX23 SORRY TO YOU AND PRISTONSAGE
AND DROW05RANGER FOR ASKING AND ASKING HOW I EDIT AND UPDATE THE HACKS SORRY TO ALL FOUR PEOPLES I MENTION. THANK YOU SIR Link AND SIR xRonan_28x for being good to me.^^
I THINK ZEROTYPEX23 ARE NOW LAUGHING AND SIR GENESIS SO WHAT IF IM A KID? YOUR A KID TOO.
AND AT PRISTONSAGE THE HACK I POST AND POST ON ELITEZ DOESNT CONTAIN A TROJAN DONT SAY THAT BECAUSE IT IS WORKING TO ME.
FIND A NEW GOOD AND GREAT HACK POSTER IM TIRED OF ACCUSING ME FINE IF YOU DONT WANT ME TO BE EDITOR OF HACKS ITS OK.^^ BUT ZEROTYPEX23 WHATS THE POINT OF FLAMING ON ME?
I KNOW YOUR HISTORY IN GAMEBREAK BECAUSE YOU ARE A LEVEL 3 AND ADMIN I GUESS YOUR THE BOSS?
YOUR NOT A TRUE ADMIN HERE YOUR JUST A MEMBER TOO THAT BECAME CO-ADMIN.
THATS ALL.^^ HAPPY VACATION^^
(PREPARE FOR I AM DESTROYING A WEBSITE) I DUNNO WHAT WEBSITE.
IM NOT THREATENING ALL OF YOU IM JUST SAYING THIS.^^
DONT BE SCARED BECAUSE I KNOW YOU ALL ARE NOT SCARED FOR A WEBSITE SHUTDOWN.^^

yeah...

thats what we need...

all you need is that and nothing to worry....

you always says "i am not a leecher," but you don't prove it...
so here it is...

and yeah... i am not scared.... ^^
Back to top Go down
JheyP~
Level 1 Gamer
Level 1 Gamer
JheyP~

PostSubject: Re: ☆MODERATOR APPLICATION☆ GRANDCHASE   ☆MODERATOR APPLICATION☆ GRANDCHASE I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 5:45 pm

were all not..
BTW..aint there an IP banning at GB..
and to MODS..some locked thread were reopened? why..
and @lady..
youre a leecher..back from e*pvpers..saying that you updated it..but you didnt..
Back to top Go down
Link
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Link

PostSubject: Re: ☆MODERATOR APPLICATION☆ GRANDCHASE   ☆MODERATOR APPLICATION☆ GRANDCHASE I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 23, 2010 9:54 pm

@JheyP
he putted some credits, There are banning but I.P ban i think its a big problem when we I.P ban a member.
Back to top Go down
drow05ranger
drow05ranger

PostSubject: Re: ☆MODERATOR APPLICATION☆ GRANDCHASE   ☆MODERATOR APPLICATION☆ GRANDCHASE I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 24, 2010 9:33 am

Link wrote:
@JheyP
he putted some credits, There are banning but I.P ban i think its a big problem when we I.P ban a member.

i know what he is doing... in changing the proxy...

like in my ninja saga tutorial...

i forgot to change my proxy...

and when i open gamebreak...

i am not logged in... that usually when i visit the site...i got auto log in...

and yeah...

the user change his ip address to unban his ip... actually he it is still banned...

he just uses another ip with his computer...

wew...this is bit confusing..
Back to top Go down
Vinelle
Admin
Admin
Vinelle

PostSubject: Re: ☆MODERATOR APPLICATION☆ GRANDCHASE   ☆MODERATOR APPLICATION☆ GRANDCHASE I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 7:02 pm

LadyMishil wrote:
drow05ranger wrote:
Link wrote:

as you can see...

he still leech it...

like how to edit...

actually its so easy...

that's not only what a leecher does, a leecher does say "Credits: ME" look at all those hackers like soulimperfect. he didn't say in his thread that "credits to me"
Back to top Go down
https://gamebreak.darkbb.com
Genesis
Genesis

PostSubject: Re: ☆MODERATOR APPLICATION☆ GRANDCHASE   ☆MODERATOR APPLICATION☆ GRANDCHASE I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 8:00 pm

O.o wat da. xD hahaha rofl.. he called me a kid? -.- HAHAHAHA.. but look at his pic.. such a baby. :))

and your comparing yourself to me? -.- look KID wer not on the same lvl.. and wer just telling ppl what we see..
Back to top Go down
elijah_06
Level 1 Gamer
Level 1 Gamer

PostSubject: Re: ☆MODERATOR APPLICATION☆ GRANDCHASE   ☆MODERATOR APPLICATION☆ GRANDCHASE I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 27, 2010 9:02 pm

Drool Drool Drool
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Back to top Go down
~ZeroTypeX~
Guardian
Guardian
~ZeroTypeX~

PostSubject: Re: ☆MODERATOR APPLICATION☆ GRANDCHASE   ☆MODERATOR APPLICATION☆ GRANDCHASE I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 28, 2010 12:46 am

Kid I'll give you two words. Grow Up.

Not flaming..

I know how it feels....
BTW Good luck next time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ☆MODERATOR APPLICATION☆ GRANDCHASE   ☆MODERATOR APPLICATION☆ GRANDCHASE I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

☆MODERATOR APPLICATION☆ GRANDCHASE

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamebreak :: Announcement :: Moderator Applications-