Gamebreak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking the Rules of Gaming

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Graphic School is now open, please check in the first lesson. Reputation Sytem is now also implemented.

Share | 

GrandChase HINT GAME CONTROLS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LadyMishil
Level 1 Gamer
Level 1 Gamer
LadyMishil

GrandChase HINT GAME CONTROLS Vide
PostSubject: GrandChase HINT GAME CONTROLS   GrandChase HINT GAME CONTROLS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 7:20 am

THIS IS FOR NOVICE OR NEWBIE`s WHO DONT KNOW THE CONTROLS^^
CREATED BY ME^^

f10-if you want to chat on lobby room
f7-turn off/turn on the song on lobby and pvp
GrandChase HINT GAME CONTROLS Control-pic-1
1 - Character Status. Contains your HP, MP and number of respawns remaining.

2 - Party Members. The current HP and number of respawns of party members are displayed here.

3 - Timer. The time you have spent on this dungeon run. Some quests have a time limit.

4 - Hotkey Bar. You can place Items on the Q-T boxes and Emoticons on the numbered boxes, and activate them by pressing the appropriate key. Pressing the button will toggle the Hotkey Bar on and off.

5 - Current Skill List. The currently selected Skill list. Press "X" to toggle between skill lists. (Arme starts with 2 skill lists, but other characters will gain their secondary skill lists after the first job change)

6 - EXP Bar. Lists the amount of EXP you currently have, and your progress to the next level. EXP gained during the course of the session is listed in Yellow, and will be applied to your character after the PVP/Dungeon run ends.

7 - Boss HP Bar. Appears during Boss fights. Tracks the remaining HP of the Boss.

PVP BATTLE
GrandChase HINT GAME CONTROLS Control-pic-2
1 - Character Status. Contains your HP, MP and number of respawns remaining.

2 - Items. Any items you have collected in an item Game. Press "C" to activate the highlighted item.

3 - Players. The other players in the room, their current HP and number of respawns. In Team Battle, you teammates' bars will be on the left side next to your HP and MP bars.

4 - Current Skill List. The currently selected Skill list. Press "X" to toggle between skill lists. (Arme starts with 2 skill lists, but other characters will gain their secondary skill lists after the first job change)

5 - Emoticon Bar. You can place Emoticons on the numbered boxes, and activate them by pressing the appropriate number. Pressing the "~" button will toggle the Emoticon Bar on and off.

6 - EXP Bar. Lists the amount of EXP you currently have, and your progress to the next level. EXP gained during the course of the session is listed in Yellow, and will be applied to your character after the PVP/Dungeon run ends.

(Note: Yes, you can gain EXP in PvP)

MOVEMENT
Left and Right Arrow Keys – Move Left and Right
Up Arrow Key – Jump
Down Arrow Key – Leap to lower platform
Z – Attack
X – Switch Item (PvP mode) or Switch Skill sets (Dungeon mode)
C – Use Item (PvP mode)
Space Bar – Switch Skill sets
A – Taunt

You can change these settings by clicking the GrandChase HINT GAME CONTROLS Optionbtn (Option) button on the menu on the upper right corner of the screen

GrandChase HINT GAME CONTROLS Control-pic-3
Check the “My Keys” box and you can configure your own key settings. You can also toggle between Keyboard and Joypad mode if you have a Joypad connected to your PC.

Hotkeys:
Q to T keys - Item Hotkeys (Dungeon mode)
1 to 0 keys - Emoticon Hotkeys
~ - Show or hide Hotkey icons
Back to top Go down
Vinelle
Admin
Admin
Vinelle

PostSubject: Re: GrandChase HINT GAME CONTROLS   GrandChase HINT GAME CONTROLS I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 15, 2010 9:06 am

Very nice, ill move this to the main section

#moved
Back to top Go down
https://gamebreak.darkbb.com
~ZeroTypeX~
Guardian
Guardian
~ZeroTypeX~

PostSubject: Re: GrandChase HINT GAME CONTROLS   GrandChase HINT GAME CONTROLS I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 16, 2010 5:42 am

Thanks for this xD.
Back to top Go down
rusl07cl08
GFX Student
GFX Student
rusl07cl08

PostSubject: Re: GrandChase HINT GAME CONTROLS   GrandChase HINT GAME CONTROLS I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 10:54 pm

A gameguide?

hmm. yahh it will help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: GrandChase HINT GAME CONTROLS   GrandChase HINT GAME CONTROLS I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GrandChase HINT GAME CONTROLS

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamebreak :: ONLINE GAMES :: Grand Chase-