Gamebreak
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breaking the Rules of Gaming

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Graphic School is now open, please check in the first lesson. Reputation Sytem is now also implemented.

Share | 

Ranks and EXPs!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
qwer123
Level 1 Gamer
Level 1 Gamer
qwer123

Ranks and EXPs! Vide
PostSubject: Ranks and EXPs!   Ranks and EXPs! I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 25, 2009 2:41 am

Hey Guys!

I just made a RANKS and EXP guide to help other e*Pvp members in ranking theit SF and trust me this infos are correct

Heres the link : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Peace

NOTE: I just copied it from a pic.. idk who created the pic and i just made it a version of HTML so it can be seen the exp correctly by the user..so credit goes to the maker of the pic and 30% credits to me (i putted my efforts on it lol) and its not kinda so easy to me cuz' im only 11 yrs old so dont flame me.

Stop flamming my post. Trust me it wont hurt

WHY LIKE MYGAME WEBSITE: Becoz i cant design my own website (im not a PRO) so its theme is like gameclub and so the difference from gameclub is IT HAS COMPLETE EXPS OF ALL RANKS
Back to top Go down
delafael08
Level 1 Gamer
Level 1 Gamer
delafael08

Ranks and EXPs! Vide
PostSubject: ... thx !!   Ranks and EXPs! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 08, 2010 1:29 am

.. is there any Glitch ?
Back to top Go down
rusl07cl08
GFX Student
GFX Student
rusl07cl08

Ranks and EXPs! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ranks and EXPs!   Ranks and EXPs! I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 28, 2010 10:03 pm

qwer123 wrote:
Hey Guys!

I just made a RANKS and EXP guide to help other e*Pvp members in ranking theit SF and trust me this infos are correct

Heres the link : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Peace

NOTE: I just copied it from a pic.. idk who created the pic and i just made it a version of HTML so it can be seen the exp correctly by the user..so credit goes to the maker of the pic and 30% credits to me (i putted my efforts on it lol) and its not kinda so easy to me cuz' im only 11 yrs old so dont flame me.

Stop flamming my post. Trust me it wont hurt

WHY LIKE MYGAME WEBSITE: Becoz i cant design my own website (im not a PRO) so its theme is like gameclub and so the difference from gameclub is IT HAS COMPLETE EXPS OF ALL RANKS

@qwer123

put screenshots a.k.a. proofs that the hack is still working.. ☆ <Credited to xRonan_28x>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ranks and EXPs! Vide
PostSubject: Re: Ranks and EXPs!   Ranks and EXPs! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ranks and EXPs!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Gamebreak :: ONLINE GAMES :: Soldier Front :: Soldier Front Cheats and Exploits-